YOGDEEP offer a wide range of 2 Way Ball Valves. Our range is robust in construction, corrosion resistant and very easy to maintain. These tubes are provided with high pressure ball valve with 10,000 PSI (700 Bar), which is available with polyamine or KEF-F seats for high pressure diversion.
- 2-way on-off 3, 4 or 5 way Switching Models
- Heavy directional black fenolic handle or lever handle
- Blow-out proof bottom loaded stem
- Low operating torque and with panel mounting facilities
- Series of end connections 1/4" to 1" NPT, BSP
- Male or female threaded ends and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fitting ends
- Floating Ball design for positive sealing
- Maximum working pressure: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 200 C to 2500 C with TFE Seat
A-510, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, VIDYA VIHAR (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India