"YOGDEEP" Ball Valves - Female 2 Female
We are involved in offering an extensive range of Ball Valves Female 2 Female that is fabricated in line with the international standards of quality. The 2-way on-off 3, 4 or 5 way switching models are also provided with heavy directional black fenolic handle or lever handle. Further, the low operating torque and with panel mounting facilities ensures to provide high performance.
- Blow-out proof bottom loaded stem
- Series of end connections 1/4" to 1" NPT, BSP
- Male or female threaded ends and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fitting ends.
- Floating Ball design for positive sealing
- Maximum working pressure: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 200 C to 2500 C with TFE Seat
- High Pressure Ball Valve with 10,000 PSI (700 Bar) are available with polyamine or KEF-F seats, for high pressure diversion