- Cast Nylon Pipes: Standard Sizes:
- Outer Diameter O.D.: 50 mm to 300 mm;
- Inner Diameter O.D.: 20 mm to 65 mm;
- Length: 300 mm; 500 mm; and 1000 mm
Cast Nylon shapes are available in a wide range of sizes & grades. Their flexibility and performance characterics have led to Nylons replacing bronze, brass, steel, and aluminum in various mechanical applications.
- Approximately 1/8 the weight of bronze
- 1/7 the weight of cast iron
- 1/2 the weight of aluminum
- Highly impact resistance
- High heat distortion temperature
- Easy to machine and abrasion resistance
- Excellent tensile and compressive strength,
- Good wear properties & excellent electrical insulator.
A-510, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, VIDYA VIHAR (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India