- Recommended Tubing : Polyurethane, Polyurethylene, Soft PVC and Super Flexible Nylon Tubings aremost compatible for Push-On Fittings.
- For Connecting : Cut the tubing to length with tube cutter and just push it into the fitting through nut and tighten the nut by hand.
- For Disconnecting : Loose the nut and pull the tube out.
- No Tools Needed for Tubing Installation : No wrenches, haring tools, benders or other tools are required for installation.
- Reduce Installation Time and Labour Cost : YOGDEEP fittings offer a minimum of 36% saving in installation time, compared to regular compression type fitting.
- Excellent Holding Power : The YOGDEEP fittings when assembled finger tight on Nylon, Polyethylane or PVC tubing will hold the burst pressure of the tubing itself.
- Pipe Swivel Possible : By loosing nut slightly pipe can be swivel on its own by 360 where other end of the fitting will point.
- Working Pressure Range : 0-15 bar