- 30 mtr
- 10 rs to 550 rs INR
- 10.00 - 550.00 INR
- 3mm OD to 20mm OD Millimeter (mm)
- 30 Mtr Meter (m)
- 1.5mm ID to 18mm ID Millimeter (mm)
- 0.5 Millimeter (mm)
- PA 6, PA 11, PA 12
- all size
- all color
- 12 month
Nylon Tubing from Yogdeep Enterprise, a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of premium quality nylon products are available in various sizes, working pressure, wall thickness of the tube and colours. The nylon tubing is designed for application in diversified fields in the transport, chemical and automobile industries. Various applications of this nylon tubing include automotive hydraulic and gasoline lines, use for centralized systems for lubrication and transporting alimentary and biological liquids through nylon tubing lines. Designed by a renowned manufacturer, supplier and exporter, this product from Yogdeep has some salient features that make it compatible for various applications.
Exclusive features include lightness in weight, smaller ratio of O.D. by I.D., economical in the process of installation and performance and among others being dimensionally stable under a wide range of temperature due to its low capacity in moisture absorption and resistance to even 130 degree intermittent temperature and 90 degree continuous. Other salient features of the nylon tubing manufactured by Yogdeep include withstanding high pressure, resistance to solvents, chemicals, greases, oils and other lubricants and compatibility for end fitting for plastic, aluminium and copper tubes, which makes this nylon tubing most favoured in the market.
Available Sizes :
3mm to 19mm Outer Dia.
Tube Wall Thickness :
0.50mm to 2.00mm
Working Pressure :
Upto 200 kg / cm2 depending upon the tube size.
Available Colours :
Nylon Tubings in Natural, White, Black, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange colours.
Applications of Nylon Tubings
- Fuel lines for petrol or diesel fuel in Automobile and Transport Industry.
- Compressed air lines on pneumatic control systems.
- Automotive gasoline lines.
- Automotive hydraulic lines.
- High Pressure lubricating oil lines in Engineering and Automobile Industry.
- Lubes and air lines on textile machinery through nylon tubes.
- Transporting nylon tube lines for alimentary liquids such as milk and beer and biological liquids such as blood, serum etc.
- In the chemical industries for conveying hydocarbons, esters, ketones etc.,
- Centralized lubrication systems.
- Gas lines by nylon tubings for various industries.
Salient Features of Nylon Tubings
Nylon With a density of 1.04 - 1.14, it is 8 times lighter than copper tubings.
In adition to actual cost of the tubing the economic balance is even more in favour of Nylon because of (a) elimination of Preforming (b) connections can be simplified and (c) easy and rapid installation.
Low O.D./I.D. ratio :
Yogdeep Nylon Tubing has substantially smaller O.D. by I.D. Ratio than any other non metalic tubing. Hence for a given I.D and working pressure, more compact tubing connection is possible.
Yogdeep Nylon tubing remains dimensionally stable because of low moisture absorption & resistance to temperatures over a wide range of -40Â°C to 90Â°C (continuous) 130Â°C (Intermittant).
It is flexible and remains elastic when bent cold, but can be permanently formed by bending when hot. The radii of curvature can be very small without cause loss of pressure.
Withstand high pressure :
Yogdeep Nylon tubing withstands high pressures depending upon wall thickness, diameter, use to which the tube is put and industry involved.
Low pressure losses :
Because of smoother internal surface than that of metal tubes, pressure losses are low.
Chemical resistance :
Yogdeep Nylon tubings has excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, oils, greases, petrol, high speed diesel, gasoline fluorocarbon refrigerants and propellants and is impermeable to Fron, Ozone and Oxygen.
By virtue of Nylon's outstanding stress cracking resistance and minimal cold flow under continuous load, end fittings are firmly and permanently attached and will not tear from its connectors.
Practically all types of end fittings marketed for use with plastics tubes and Copper and Aluminium tubes are perfectly suitable. e.g. Drive-in and compression fittings.
Yogdeep Nylon Tubing is offered in continuous lengths or length as required or ready for installation preformed and with fittings.
Excellent resistance to :
- Abrasion, even in the presence of dust, sand and metallic particles.
- Impact, particularly at low temperatures(-40Â°C to -50Â°C)
- Ageing under a wide range of conditions of use.
- Cold flow and to tearing of the tube from its connector.
- Fatigue cause by repeated flexing.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30000 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East, Asia
- All India
A-510, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, VIDYA VIHAR (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India