- 10-550 INR
- 3mm OD to 20mm OD Millimeter (mm)
- 30 Mtr Meter (m)
- 1.5mm ID to 18mm ID Millimeter (mm)
- 0.5 Millimeter (mm)
- PA 6, PA 11, PA 12
- all size
- all color
- 12 month
Applications of Nylon Tubings
- Fuel lines for petrol or diesel fuel in Automobile and Transport Industry.
- Compressed air lines on pneumatic control systems.
- Automotive gasoline lines.
- Automotive hydraulic lines.
- High Pressure lubricating oil lines in Engineering and Automobile Industry.
- Lubes and air lines on textile machinery through nylon tubes.
- Transporting nylon tube lines for alimentary liquids such as milk and beer and biological liquids such as blood, serum etc.
- In the chemical industries for conveying hydocarbons, esters, ketones etc.,
- Centralized lubrication systems.
- Gas lines by nylon tubings for various industries.
Salient Features of Nylon Tubings
Practically all types of end fittings marketed for use with plastics tubes and Copper and Aluminium tubes are perfectly suitable. e.g. Drive-in and compression fittings.
Excellent resistance to :
- Abrasion, even in the presence of dust, sand and metallic particles.
- Impact, particularly at low temperatures(-40C to -50C)
- Ageing under a wide range of conditions of use.
- Cold flow and to tearing of the tube from its connector.
- Fatigue cause by repeated flexing.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 30000 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Middle East
- All India
A-510, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, VIDYA VIHAR (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India