Price And Quantity
- 30 mtr
- , Meter/Meters
- 10.00 - 650.00 INR
- 2mm OD to 20mm OD Millimeter (mm)
- 30 mtr Meter (m)
- 0.5 Millimeter (mm)
- 1 year
Polyurethane Tubes Applications :
- Pressure hydraulic and air machines
- Paint Machines
- Printing Machines
- Packaging Machines
- Medical Appliances
- Analytical Apparataus
- Food Machines
- Compressed air lines on Pneumatic Control System
- Air lines on textile machinery
- Polyurethane Lightness - 9 times lighter than copper tublings.
- Rubber like flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small withour flattening which causes loss of pressure.
- Resistance of all types of weathering.
- Polyurethane (PU) has Excellent resistance to oils, grease, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone.
- Good resilience which allows repeated mounting on to the connecting pieces. (cutting off is not required)
- High cutting strength.
- Folding stability.
- Resistance to flex cracking.
- Multicolor for easy identification.
- Light Weight
- Space Saving
- Working Length - 2 meters to 20 meters.
- Working Pressure - upto 10 Kg/Cm2
Other Sizes Available On Request
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 30000 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Middle East
- All India
A-510, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, VIDYA VIHAR (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India