SS Needle Valves
YOGDEEP is engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Stainless Steel Needle Valves HP Series. These are developed after extensive research to deliver defect free range of special purpose severe service valves. Further, the steam threads rolled and hard plated and tip stellited prevent galling and extends the working life.
- Union Bonnet or Screwed Bonnet Connection
- Metal to metal or stellited seat for high pressure
- 2 parts stem tip arrangements
- Packing below actuating thread, non-rotating ensures bubble tight shut-off
- Variety of end connections include Male or
- Female threaded NPT, BSP, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends
- One piece body, without welds
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10,000 PSI (400 bar) at 200oC. 20,000 PSI (700 bar) at 1200 C.
- 100% factory tested
A-510, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, VIDYA VIHAR (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India